Top movies ever made

Best Movies of All Time

heather
The greatest films ever to grace the screen. Don't agree with the list? Vote for an existing item you think should be ranked higher or if you are a logged in, add a new item for others to vote on or create your own version of this list.
The Top Ten
1The Godfather
No doubt the best movie of all time. This has one of the better casts ever in a movie.
Great Movie, has everything a movie should have, and more.
This is 100% the best movie of all time...
I know all those Citizen Kanes or Casablancas but hey,
Marlon Brando's got an offer you can't refuse...
.
Best acting(both brando and Al Pacino) as well as direction... Best quotes of all time...
What else can I say it's the whole life of a godfather in the film
More comments about The Godfather

2Forrest Gump
My all time favorite! Never feel boredom to watch again and again
A true masterpiece. This movie is a real thing of beauty, inspirational and superb. A lot of us could and should look up to Forrest Gump.
Forrest Gump and 2nd goes together like peas and carrots
More comments about Forrest Gump

3The Shawshank Redemption
Fantastic movie! Well acted, well plotted, well filmed. Such a beauty to watch over and over.
No love intrest, no car chase, no big battle, no great views of the country, but the best tale you will ever find on film, a wonderful story with things that will chill and warm you. This has only one problem, you can only see it the first time once
This is my favorite movie of all time. Stephen King's best.
The Godfather is my second, though. So I understand the choice.
More comments about The Shawshank Redemption

4The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
come on there is no greater movie ever made its that simple you will never experiense any better movie in your whole life
Have them all as well as the books.
Greatest films ever.
Films above go away.
Keep voting!
best movie ever, the fighting sequels were great and the action was great better than harry potter
More comments about The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

5The Dark Knight
Best comic book movie ever made. Ledger was damn mesmerizing as the psychopathic Joker. Bale delivers a great Batman and the best Bruce Wayne. His Batman would've been best if it had not been for the voice, although I enjoyed listening to it. It's just that I've never imagined Batman talking like thAT. Easily beats every comic book movie ever made, except maybe Batman 3 which is currently in the process of getting made. Just my Humble Opinion.
One of the finest performances of the villain and great screen play by Nolan brothers
its one of the greatest movie I have ever seen
More comments about The Dark Knight

6Titanic
I really love this movie! Because this movie proves me one thing that love can last forever!
Epic!
I fell in love with Jack and the story. It made me cry. I wish I could have marry a guy like Jack. A guy who would teach me things, love me so much, and would do everything just for me. Keep voting!
The movie has really a catchy factor, even though I haven't finished watching because the electric current went off, I still watched the 3/4 of the song and I really love it... I like the story of how they met and how love was eternity for both of them! The story is exemplary, it is so sweet...
More comments about Titanic

7Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back
The level with which I identified with these characters, the insane suspense during the final scenes, wanting everything to turn out okay and knowing that it just CAN'T. I will never forget the first time I saw this. And it's just as good the 100th time around.
I'm a MAJOR STAR WARS fan and this is one of the three greatest movies of all time (I think)
It was tough to choose, but in the end...
More comments about Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back

8Fight Club
When I first heard about fight club, all I thought it would be was just a few men fighting and nothing more. I then went to watch the film AND IT BLEW ME AWAY! It was absolutely incredible and really made you think. The story line, the characters, the twist at the end is just incredible. Easily the greatest film ever!
Gritty and brutal but it makes you think and it is so well thought out, produced and acted that it is nothing short of a masterpiece that can be viewed time and time again.
Every time I see this movie I just want to start a fight with someone. The story is great and really makes you think about the person you are and the person you want to be.
More comments about Fight Club

9Pulp Fiction
I'm surprised that this movie and indeed none of the quentin tarantino movies are in the top 10
Everything in Pulp Fiction is GREAT! The actors, the script, the music, the chronology. It's the masterpiece of a genius and the best movie ever. Period!
The most innovative film since Raging Bull. The greatest use of a non-linear plot structure ever. Tarantino brilliantly transfers an Elmore Leonard style of dialogue to the screen. Samuel L. Jackson has one of the most menacing, yet emotionally resonant performances ever put to film, and yes it is also freakin hilarious. Forrest Gump and Titanic are tone-deaf films made for the lowest common denominator.
More comments about Pulp Fiction

10The Matrix
Totally the best movie ever! You really feel apart of this movie, and that it really is like true life. But not. The Matrix has you! Neo is the coolest! And the effects are mind blowing!
The matrix is just the best film. It just is, and it made me wonder whether this world actually exists. I can't believe it is only rated here!
Parallels the most important events in modern history - being perpetrated right now. We've been kept in the dark for far too long, like those in the Matrix not ready to be unplugged. Dare to learn the truth and take the red pill. But remember, all I am offering is the truth, nothing more. Do separate searches on YouTube: agenda 21, Ron Paul, economic collapse, Bilderberg, Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura, Judge Napalitano. Volumes of overwhelming evidence. And then no, you won't be able to go back. But if you could, would you really want to?
More comments about The Matrix

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOP 5 BEST GADGETS TO BUY

Privacy Policy

The Ultimate Gym Workouts & Fitness App